Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Is There An Easy Button for Bass Fishing Success?

Ever stop and visit a bass fishing forum and notice how many participants post questions like:

* What’s the best lure to use today?

* Is today a good day to go bass fishing?

* Does anyone know a secret method for catching bass now?

* What’s the best lure color?

When I first started seeing these questions, I didn’t give them much thought. In other instances I even took the time and posted an answer.


Of course being in the education business, my answers were rarely just a quick …”it’s this lure or that color”. Rather than the quickie answer, I would frame the response addressing the weather, season and water body conditions existing at that time to better put things into perspective.

In my mind, it’s really a matter of mindset and how you approach preparing to fish for bass.

Does the “Bass Fishing Easy Button” Really Exist?

As I started to see these same types of questions over and over again it started me re-thinking about the driving force behind these questions.

Then it hit me!

I obviously missed the lesson about the “Easy Button of Bass Fishing Success” … 🙂

So after a little more reflection, I decided to fire up the video recording program and create my response and thoughts about the easy button approach in bass fishing”

Enjoy …



No comments:

Post a Comment