Thursday, October 7, 2021

Getting Goosed When Bass Fishing?

I Came across a pretty interesting find when I was searching for information via YouTube on kayak bass fishing.

Here’s a dude, fishing for bass in an area with lots of vegetation (great cover right) and a couple of tag-a-long geese watching every cast… 


Everything looks innocent enough. I’ve had many encounters with waterfowl (ducks, geese & even swans (though the swans can be real nasty) where they were aimlessly swimming round the boat while fishing…  

Never really had much of a problem… 

I have to admit though, I have never had the same type of encounter as this guy 🙂 (whew!)…


I guess it goes to show… you really shouldn’t be teasing the wild critters… 

Especially if fishing for bass from a KAYAK! 

And it definitely gives a whole new meaning to the expression … getting goosed! 

Fortunately it seems everyone and everything came out OK


No comments:

Post a Comment