Monday, January 10, 2022

Wacky Bass Tips

Tips for fishing the wacky rig that is 😁

When most people see the wacky rig for the first time, they often scoff at it as something a novice would rig because they didn't know better. Matter of fact, I avoided trying for years until the day when my back-seater catch 5 bass to everyone I would catch. When I switched, I quickly narrowed the gap and have been a fan ever since.


Even though it seems like a pretty easy rig to fish, cast near cover then twitch a few times, bring it in and cast to the next target. In reality however, there are a number of nuanced tips that can improve the rigs productivity as bass pro John Cox shares in this short video...


Using the right rod n reel combo, line, bait and casting technique will both help catch more bass as well as more fish per bait!


No comments:

Post a Comment