Saturday, May 7, 2022

What the Heck Is an Inurig?

One of the most hyped plastic worm rigs in the recent past is yet another rigging technique/presentation from overseas... the Inurig!

Touted as being the most life-like plastic worm presentation around, I decided to check it out and see what I thought.

Here's a video from bass pro Matt Stefan describing his experience with the Inurig...

After watching Matt's video as well as a few other "in the water" presentations as well, I admit it does a pretty good job of mimicking a nightcrawler as it sinks in through the water column...

That said, is it really worth all the extra rigging hassle especially since most of the time when presenting plastic worms we're not even trying to imitate a worm?

I'm not so sure about that and doubt I would ever use it on a regular basis but...

I guess you never say never 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment