Friday, January 28, 2022

Master Class on Fishing Spinnerbaits

The first time I saw a spinnerbait (a McCollum's Bush Hog), I thought it was one of the strangest baits I had ever seen. After a little research however, I bought a few and it quickly became my go to lure during my early bassin' days. 


After years of research and experimentation, I learned many of the details of different spinnerbait components and construction that have helped make it one of the more versatile baits in the box.

I only wish one of the early spinnerbait experts provided a synopsis of that info so my learning processed was quicker. 

It just so happens bass pro Jason Christie has done just that creating a fantastic video breaking down all aspects of the spinnerbait including:

  • Heads & frame
  • Weights
  • Blades
  • Skirts
  • Colors and
  • Trailers
Take a few moments and listen to his insight to hasten your spinnerbait knowledge!


Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment